We're really excited that our latest online on-demand course is available. If you've ever wanted to get comfortable with SQL Server Replication, now's the time to do it, from the comfort of your own place, and at your own pace.
The course Working with SQL Server Replication is being released at just $195 USD, but for my readers, there's an extra special offer: Use coupon code REPLAPR19 to get another 25% off, but just till Apr 13.
Learn to use SQL Server Replication effectively
- Your main system is way too busy
- You want to offload reporting and analytics to another server
- You think that moving data closer to your users would help
- You need to understand the options that replication can provide to you
- You've heard that replication is difficult but not sure if that's true
- You've configured some replication but not sure if you're doing it correctly
- You've seen slow systems with replication but you're wondering if they were using the right type of replication
- You want to learn from an expert
If any of these apply to you, this course is for you! And as well as detailed instruction, the course also offers hands-on labs with downloadable resources, and video lab walk-throughs, quizzes to check your learning, and a certificate on completion.
You'll find the course (along with our other courses) at http://training.sqldownunder.com.