Nice to see some updated connectors for Oracle and Teradata for SQL Server Integration Services developers/users.
Version 3.0 of the Attunity connectors have been released. Some of these have substantial improvements. For example, the list of enhanced features for the Teradata connector includes:
- Expose additional TPT Stream Attributes(TD_PACK and TD_PACKMAXIMUM) to provide maximum tuning flexibility.
- Support for loading table with columns using reserved words.
- Fix mapping for TIME(0) to DT_STR SSIS datatype.
- Can display table name more than 30 characters correctly.
- Support for block mode and set as default mode.
- Expose TD_SPOOLMODE for TPT Export for faster extracts.
- Support for Extended Object Names(EON), which allow UNICODE object names in the Data Dictionary tables.
- Adding new datatypes (TD_PERIOD_DATE, TD_PERIOD_TIME and TD_NUMBER)
You’ll find details of the enhancements and downloads at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44582