For a while, I've been wanting to get some great SQL mugs printed for SQL Down Under but I need further inspiration so here's your chance to get a collectors set of 5 SQL mugs:
Send me (greg @ sqldownunder . com) a great line to go onto the mugs, along with your country and a delivery address. I'll pick the best 5 and get mugs printed with those sayings. If you're one of the 5, I'll send you a collectors set with one of each of the 5.
Here are some ideas I've already received to get you started:
- Chuck Norris gets NULL. Nothing compares to him either.
- ALTER MUG SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;
- DENY CONTROL ON OBJECT::MUG TO public;
- knock knock who's there? sp_ sp_who? spid 1, spid 2, spid 3, spid 4…
- ALTER DATABASE CriticalDB
SET ChuckNorrisMode = ON
I'll probably cut off new entries around the end of April.